On this page
Our next events are:
- Tauranga Fishing Competition 21st & 22nd February 2020 – more details to come.
We hold various fishing competitions throughout the year as a way of fundraising to help in achieving our purpose. Some of our regular events that have proven very popular are:
- Coromandel – held annually in Thames since 2013, this is a very popluar event that is well supported by the Coromandel community.
- Tauranga – this event has been held at the Sulphur Point Marina since 2014, with support from the Tauranga Sport Fishing Club.
Our Annual Fundraising Gala Dinner Events have proven extremely popular with our supporters. We have three regular events held every year in Auckland, Tauranga and Christchurch.
- Auckland – our last event held at Alexandra Park Raceway was on 24th May 2019.
- Tauranga – our last event held at Mills Reef Winery was on 8th November 2019.
- Christchurch – our last event held at Addington Raceway was on 19th July 2019, and was also in support of the Chalky Carr Trust.
Our first Golf Day event was held at Tauranga Golf Course in February 2019, with an Ambrose format and teams of four. With novelty holes, raffles and the main auction, it was a fantastic day for all involved, and some great support shown for our Charity. Look out for our next event to be held in early 2020.
Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show
We have supported this fantastic event, held at the ASB Showgrounds in Auckland, with our own stand since 2013. This event showcases the latest in boating and fishing innovations, and is an event that we look forward to attending every year.